- Choreographed by: Kevin Finnan and Dancers
- First created in: 2005
- Music/Accompaniment: Sophy Smith and Tim Dickinson
- Set design: Simon Dorman
- Lightning By: Mark Parry
- Dancers: 5 dancers (3 women and 2 men)
- Costumes made by: Claire Armitage
- Film by: Caroline Bridges
What is it about?
Perfect is about time. The struggle for perfection. Time as a force that shapes and ages us. A race against time. (13 SECTIONS)
3 Females: The women wears a black dress, knee length with no shoes. They wear this because this makes the audience only focus on their dance moves.
2 Males: The men’s wear a white shirt…