- In general 10-30% of people may be experiencing stress but not any of the items in the SRRS. This is because of minor stress incidents that we cannot indicate as major occur daily e.g. loosing keys, no where to park.
- For most people these daily hassles have more impact then things mentioned in SRRS.
- Lazards et al designed a hassles scale which had 117 items.
- Research using this scale showed hassles positivley correlated with levels of depression, anxiety and health problems.
Delongis et al
- He aimed to see if hassles predict…