Munich conference 29-30 September 1938...
- Hitler and Mussolini met Chamberlain and Deladier.
- They agreed to give Hitler the Sudetenland.. in return for vague German guarantees of respect for Czech Independence..
- It was another great victory for Hitler, he gained an extra 3 million Germans.. and the most valuable part of Czechoslovakia.. and the Czech border defences without firing a shot..
- After Munich Hitler believed he only had to threaten war for Britain. and France to appease his demands.
- Instead of being satisfied with his territorial gains, appeasement only increased his determination to…