- Photosysthesis is the only process that lets Carbon Dioxide in.
- Animals eat plants which passes carbon compounds.
- Plants and animals respire which releases Carbon Dioxide in the air.
- Plants and animals eventually die and decompose and are broken down by bacteria and fungi. These decomposers release Carbon Dioxide in the air by respiration.
- Fossil Fuels have also been burnt which releases Carbon Dioxide in the air.
- Decomposers- break down of protiens and turn them into ammonia
- Nitrifying Bacteria-turning ammonia in decaying matter into nitrates
- Nitrogen-fixing bacteria- turn Nitrogen gas into nitrogen compunds.
- Denitifying bacteria- turns Nitrates back into Nitrogen gas.
Pyramids of Numbers, Biomass and Energy
- Producers - Primary Consumers - Secondary Consumers…