- Created by: 14WilliaNa
- Created on: 29-01-19 12:20
Why do we need Laws?
- To keep everything organised
- To protect the weak from the strong
- To keep everything fair (in work ect)
- To know what kind of behaveour to expect from eachother
What are the main aims of punishment?
- Reform (Really Random People Dont Remember)
Why is justice important to Christians?
- The Golden Rule
- The way Jesus treated everyone
- Judgement Day
- 'Created in the image and likeness of God'
Why is justice important to Muslims?
- .Allah is known as the Just
- .Shari'ah Law
- .The Ummah
- .Judgement Day
What is the nature of Capital Punishment?
- The UK Abolished capital punishment in 1965
- In 1999 Britian signed an act to say it would never be reintroduced
What are the non-religious reasons for capital punishment?
- Form of protection for…