- Created by: Faye Cotterill
- Created on: 10-05-13 13:09
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act protects people's original work from being used without their permission.
- All original work is copyright, including everything that is freely available to download from the internet. The person who creates a work owns the copyright and is the only person who has the right to reproduce, adapt or sell it.
- Copyright owners can use Creative Commons licences to allow certain uses of their work. For example they could choose to make an image free if used for educational purposes.
Why bother with copyright?