- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 08-08-19 19:52
If you thought energy disappears when it's not used, you'd be wrong. Turns out it's just being moved into other stores. By the end of this topic you should know...
- That energy is always conserved - it can be transferred, but not created or destroyed.
- That the total energy before a transfer is always the same as the total energy after a transfer.
- That the total energy before and after a transfer can be measured (in Joules).
The Principles of Conservation of Energy.
Scientists have been studying energy for about two or three hundred years so far, and in that short space of time they've already come up with two "Pretty Important Principles" relating to energy. Learn them really well: