In cognitive it is assumed that the brain processes information in a linear fashion we process in formation in the rain - information processing.
INFORMATION PROCESSING MODEL
- info processed in brain ( information processing) this processing is considered to be linear as the way info flows through the brain is seen to be logical.
- The brain processes information between input (stimulis) and output ( behaivour)
- We usually input info through seses all 5
- this inofo enetrs the brain and is processed usinf various methods: thinking problem solvong atention, encoding etc.
- After the info is processed the info is usually outputted as abehaivour
- When info is taken from the envoronment into the memory it is ENCODED translated inot a managable form.
- This info is then stored and can be retreived
THERE are TWO types of PROCESSING