Banks use computer systems to help them provide a number of services:
- ATM or cash points to issue cash points to issue cash and other services.
- Ensuring customer accounts are secure.
- Keeping track of customer accounts.
- Online banking
Customer systems are also very common in hospitals:
- Diagnostics such as x-rays, CAT scanners, MRI scanners, blood analysis.
- Treatment such as IV machines, radiotherapy machines.
- Monitoring such as blood pressure machines, heart monitors.
- Administrative systems such as appointment booking,…