- Created by: Lauren
- Created on: 15-05-11 10:55
- read the question carefully
- Always get at least 1 amed poem, sometimes they give you 2 named poems or groups of 4 and you pick 2 from each column (2 columns)
- whatever, you always write about 4 poems
HOW NOT WHAT!
Whats in the essay
- must explain, discuss form content
- form (personal lyric.Dramatic Monologue) - iambic pentameter - what person is in it?
DO NOT RE TELL THE POEM!
- Emotions and feelings in the reader
- effects on the reader
- refer to yourself as "the reader" NOT…