- Created by: georgeantolin26
- Created on: 01-05-18 20:13
What is it?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a group of behavioural symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
- Inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness
- Unable to sit still
- Constant fidgeting
- Excessive movement
- Outbursts in physical movement
- Careless mistakes, fail to finish tasks at school/work
- Difficult to concentrate on one specific task
- Easily distracted by irrelevant thoughts
Similar Health & Social Care resources: