Climate change, is there for all to see...
- In the Arctic, ice and permafrost are disappearing
- In the Antarctic, the ice sheet is melting into the oceans
- Tropical areas experiencing more frequent and destructive stroms and floods
- Europe - glaciers disappearing and extreme heat waves
Between 1995 and 2006, experienced 11 of the 12 warmest years on record. The cause of Global Warming is the Earth's suuply of coal, naturalk gas and oil being burnt for energy. This combustion releases billions of tonnes of Carbon Dioxide into the atmosphere. Human activity contributes to the pace of climate change.
Warming of the Earth brings changes...
- Rivers overflow due to excessive rainfall and melting glacier, also drought like conditions lewad to water shortages
- Longer growing seasons improve crop yields, whereas others experience drought and disease resulting…