- Created by: Monika Kaminskaite
- Created on: 03-06-18 22:38
- Saunders: immitaion, role models, conspicious consumption (people buying things to show off)
- Scott: peers, immitation, education + family, self selecting and exclusive elite, old boy network, social closure; inter marriages
- Bourdieu: hidden curriculm; socialises people into middle class values, role models, immitation, pos/neg sanctions, MC have social and economic capital
- Kenway: sterotypes, private schooling more important to girls, excludes people who are 'mainstream'
- Scott: old boy network, private schooling, oxbridge, education shapes them…