- Created by: E. Frostydino
- Created on: 07-04-10 16:54
· Situated between the temple of Vespasian and Voting hall showing her alliances to politics and religion.
· Marble window sills. Building made of bricks but covered in a marble veneer.
· 2 statue plaques found for Aeneas and the statue of Romulus, the same statues that occurred in the forum of Augustus.
· The herm of Norbanus because associated with reproducing and this building was about reproducing money.
· Has a very large entrance to show the importance of the building.
· “A public priestess” probably a priestess of the cult of Venus who was a very important deity in Pompeii.
· Evidence of shutters between…