Rights & Responsibilities
Rights and Responsibilities at School:
· Free educations for children ages 5 to 16.
· Choose school they want their children to attend.
· Decide which religion their children will follow.
· Determine medical treatment for their children.
· Decide on discipline and punishments.
· Provide a home for their children to live in and care for them.
· Feed and clothe children.
· Give appropriate medical care.
· Ensure children attend school and behave acceptably.
· Teach children a moral code that shows them what is right and wrong.
· Support school with homework,…