- Created by: RandomEpicness
- Created on: 05-04-21 15:27
- Single party= Majority (326+ seats). Majority is essential for Parliament otherwise oppositions can vote out on proposed legislation.
- Hung Parliament= no majority party.
- Coalition= Party with most seats might form coalition with another political party. Harder to pass laws as party values are compromised to agree with partners.
- Confidence and Supply= Instead of coalition, agreement can be made with another party to support gov on a vote by vote basis.
- Cabinet= PM must appoint 22 trusted party members, to develop policies and lead departments.
- Minesterial Departments = number of departments can change…