Atoms are the building blocks of everything.
Atoms have a small nucleus surrounded by electrons.
- Its in the middle of the atom
- It contains protons and neutrons
- Protons are positivily charged
- Neutrons have no charge (they're neutral)
- Size-wise its tiny compared to the rest of the atom
- Move around the nucleus
- They're negatiley charged
- They're tiny but cover a lot of space
- They occupy shells around the nucleus
Number of protons equals number of electrons
- Atoms have no charge overall, they are neutral
- The charge on the…