products of limestone:
- cement: limestone + clay + sand + water
- mortar: limestone + clay + sand + water >> mortar takes longer to dry, because it is made with more water, and therefore needs more time. In this time, it takes in CO2 which help harden it.
- concrete: limestone + cement + chrushed rock + (reinforced steel)
- glass: limestone + sodium carbonate (soda) + silicon dioxide (sand) + HEAT>>
- plenty of O2
- produces CO2 + water
- CO2 leads of course to global warming -- melting of polar ice caps >> rising sea levels -- biodiversity in animals and plants >> variation >> natural…