- palisade tissue makes up part of an organ.
- organisms have several organ systems.
- palisade cell are present in leaf tissue.
- Mitochondria are where most of the respiration reactions take place.
- most cells are specialized for their function.
plant cells contain chloroplasts but animals cells do not. Plant cells have a cell wall which is made of cellulose. Both plant and animals cells contain mitochondria. Chloroplasts are where photosynthesis occurs, which makes glucose.
- Lots of chloroplasts for photosynthesis
- tall shape gives a…