- Created by: kclubley2
- Created on: 30-03-21 13:04
All living things are made of cells
Cells can be either prokaryotic and eukaryotic. Eukaryotic cells are complex and include all animal and plant cells. Prokaryotic cells are smaller and simpler e.g. bacteria.
The different parts of a cell are called subcellular structures. Most animal cells have the following subcellular structures:
1) Nucleus - contains genetic material that contols the activities of the cell.
2) Cytoplasm - gel-like substance where most of the chemical reactions happen. It contains enzymes that contol these chemical reactions
3) Cell membrane - holds the cell together and controls what goes in and out.
4) Mitochondria - these are where most…