- Created by: GreenGooSnake
- Created on: 25-07-19 20:48
Organisms can be Prokaryotes or Eukaryotes.
- All living things are made of cells.
- Cells can be prokaryotic or eukaryotic.
- Include all animal and plant cells.
- E.g. Bacteria.
Eukaryotes - Organisms made up of eukaryotic cells.
Prokaryote - A prokaryotic cell (it's a single-celled organism).
Plant and Animal Cells have Similarities and Differences.
- Different parts of a cell are called subcellular structures or organelles.
Most animal cells contain:
- Contains genetic material.
- This controls the activities of the cell.
- Gel-like substance.
- Where most chemical reactions happen.
- Contains enzymes to control chemical reactions.
- Holds the cell together.
- Controls what goes in and out.
- Where most aerobic respiration reactions take place.
- Respiration transfers energy…