- Big gaps between MEDC'S and LEDC'S
- Natural disasters
- Lack of education
- Floods, droughts, hurricanes and volcano eruptions
- LEDC's cannot afford to take the same kind of preventative measures as MEDC's.
- In the past, some Christians tended to see natural disasters as punishments for not being faithful to God.
- MEDC's have trade, or taxes which prevent LEDC's from selling high value goods to them.
- Many large companies set up factories in LEDC's where wages are much lower, to maximise their profits.
- Many Christians feel it is unfair for MEDC's to prevent LEDC's from developing a more profitable economy, or to exploit their workers.
- Some Christians believe that hunger in the world is largely brought about by the greed of certain countries at the expanse…