Social factors affect development too
1) A country will be more developed if it has clean drinking water avalible.
2) If the only water people can drink are dirty then they'll get ill- waterborne diseases include typhoid and cholera. Being ill a lot reduces a person's quality of life.
3) Ill people cant work, so they dont add money to the economy, and they aldo cost money to treat.
4) So if a country has unsafe drinking water they'll have more ill people so less money to develop.
The place of women in society
1) A country will be more developed if women have an equal place with men in society.
2) Women who have an equal place in society are more likely to be educated and to…