Causes Of Disease
- Microorganisms that cause disease.
- Penetrate organism's interfaces with the environment.
- Damage host tissues-break down membranes of host cells.
- Producing toxins-leads to excessive water loss from the lining of the intestine.
- A pathogen gets into the host and colonises its tissue.
- A malfunction of body or mind which has an adverse effect on good health.
- Occurs when an infection leads to regonisable symptoms.
- When a pathogen is transferred from one individual to another.
- A surface or boundary linking two systems.
- Gas exchange system.
- Digestive system.
- Mucous layer that covers exchange surfaces & forms a…