- Created by: LucyRichards15
- Created on: 16-11-18 10:10
What is desertification?
- Desertifaction happens where land is gradually turned into a desert, usally on the edges on an exsiting desert.
- This can occur when land is overgrased by livesock or stripped of vegatation by people collecting fire wood.
- When exposed to the dry wather conditions from lack of water the land will crack and dry up.
where is desertification?
- The areas on the borders are most at risk eg. the sahara desert.
- It is estimated that 1 million people live in these areas
- Desertification affects rich and poor countries such as parts of…