- Created by: Rebecca :-)
- Created on: 23-05-13 13:56
Categorising Texts Tips
- Aim to write about three groupings with three texts in each.
- Write in detail.
- A standard size of handwriting should aim to write roughly 2 1/2 to 3 sides
- Spend 15 minutes on planning and annotating and deciding which texts to group.
- Spend 45 minutes writing up your answer.
- You can use any area of language study to categorise them.
- Best marks are given if you identify a group, discuss similarities BUT then discuss what makes them different - for example, all have the purpose to entertain but have different audiences.
- Be tentative.
- You can talk…