The Maldives - Rising Sea Levels
- A group of 1,196 islands.
- Sitated in South East Asia.
- To the South West of India.
Causes of Sea Level Rising:
- Melting ice caps.
- Global temperature increase. water temperature increases and rises the level of seas.
- Thermal expansion of sea water.
- Melting mountain glaciers.
- Melting polar ice sheets.
- 'North Pole decreased 30% in size over the last 30 years'.
Impacts - Economic (Money)
- Many tourists visit this area, this would decrease, beach erosion..
- Fishing - Main economic income, change in the water temperature would lose fishes.
Impacts - Social (People)
- Many people would…