- Assessment starts by asking client needs and problems
- By obtaining health history from client
- Assessed by multi disciplinary team who carry out holistic assessment
- Multi disciplinary team made up of community nurse , doctor , therapist , social worker etc.
- Planning care itself
- Using information obtained from individual needs assesement are used to produce a individualised care plan.
- Care plan should idenitify individuals care needs and set goals that care workers should aim to achieve.
- Care plan needs to identify type of care client requires and the way it is proviced to them.
I: implementing care
- delivering the care plan and actually putting it into practise
- Keeping an eye on how…