- P- very dependant on parents/carers to protect from harm.
- I- depend on parents/carers to stimulate them with words, toys and books.
- E- bonding woth family, in first year of life; creates a safe and stable relationship.
- S- nursery etc. meeting new people and parrallel play. nuilds foundations of developing relationships well in later life.
- P- imnprove and explore new skills through play. e.g . running, skipping.
- I- taught new skills and use more advanced toys. learn letters and numbers.
- E- less dependant on parents/ carers bt still depend on guidance and supervision.
- S- opppurtunities…
Similar Health & Social Care resources: