- Created by: tayladave
- Created on: 24-09-14 11:54
- Organic molecules are carbon containing molecules.
- A single unit sugar is a 'Monosaccharide'
- Chains of monosaccharides are known as 'Polysaccharides'
- Elements found in biological polymers are: Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen and Nitrogen.
- Monosaccharides have single monomer.
- Dissaccharides have a pair of monosaccharides.
- Polysaccharides have much longer chains (2+).
- (CH2O)n - n can be from 3-7.
- The formula for glucose is C6H12O6
- The molecular arrangement of glucose is…