- Created by: laurenkatiexox
- Created on: 17-05-15 19:27
Candy is a swamper who represents the elderly known as the forgotten gerneration at the time of the great depression. In the 1930s there was no welfare help.
- Injury only has one hand
- Inevitable product of life of a physical labourer.
- Excluded from everyone due to his age and disability
- Maybe suggeste an older george.
- Solitary with his dog
- Dog foreshadows candys future
- Someone who has out lived his use
- Entirely devoted to the dream, way of an escape
- Niavity and desperation
'I ought to of…