- introduce new process/equipment
- improve efficiency of workforce
- provide training for unskilled workers
- decrease supervision
- improve opportunity for internal promotion
- decrease the chances of accidents
increase skills increase knowledge
- change people's attitudes/awareness
INDUCTION TRAINING- introduction given to a new employee, explaining firms activities, customs & procedures and introducing them to their fellow wokers.
:) gets the employee to feel welcome and satisfied
ON THE JOB: occurs by watching a more experienced worker doing the job.
unskilled/semi skilled jobs…