This 'Breakdown of The Biological Approach' will define this approach in the following categories:
- Basic Assumptions
- Key Terms
- Behaviour and thought processes have an innate, biological basis.
- The mind and brain are the same.
- Human genes have evolved to adapt behaviour to the environment.
- Human characteristics, e.g. intelligence are due to our genetic make-up.
- Chromosomes: The part of a cell that contains genetic information.
- Selective breeding: The artificial selection of male and female animals for a particular trait.…