- The brain is quite complex.
- The brain is a big bunch of neurones all interconnected.
- This means that it can do clever things like modify behaviour as a result of experience and coordinate complicated behaviour.
- The environment can affect brain development and learning.
- The brain develops from an early age.
- Th brain of a newborn baby is only partly developed - most of the neurone connections are not yet formed. It becomes more and more developed with every new experience.
- Connections form as the child…
Similar Science resources: