- Created by: HULKSMASH
- Created on: 30-10-19 19:19
It is a specialised network of cells in the body and is teh primary internal communication network. Its two main functions are:
- To collect, process and respind to information in the environment.
- To co-ordinate the working of different organs and cells in the body.
It is divided into two sub-systems which are the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS).
The Central Nervous System:
- Made up of the brain and spinal cord.
- The brain is the centre for all conscious awareness.
- The cerebral…