Gene; A section of DNA which codes for a particular protein to be synthesised which determines our apperance or behaviour.
Hormone; Is a chemical produced by a gland and transported in the blood stream chaning the way the body functions.
- Sex chromosomes dictate the phyiscal differences between males and females.
- Males have XY chromosomes and females have XX chromosomes.
- We inherit 23 chromosomes from each parent.
- Genes are secions of DNA responsible for protein synthesis.
- The SRY gene is present in males only.
- Testis determing factor is a protein that cause the testes to form at apporximately 6 to 7 weeks.
- MIS (antimullerian substance) is involved in the formation of the male and females reproductive system; but…