DIET AND EXERCISE
For a healthy balanced diet you need to provide your body with the right amount of energy. To get this you need to have a balance within the different food groups.
- Carbohydrates - needed for the realse of energy.
- Fats - to keep the body warm and realse energy.
- protein - for growth, cell repair and cell replacement.
- fibre- for digestion system to work correctly
- vitamins and minerals - to keep your skin, bones, hair and blood healthy.
- water- to keep hrydated.
The metabolic rate is the rate in which chemical reactions fueled by energy occur. The reactions are called metabolism. The speed in which they occur…