- Created by: IWantToGetIntoMedicine
- Created on: 14-01-12 11:30
The World of Plants
Introducing Plants (Sub-Topic 1)
Uses of Plants
The uses of plants include:
- Using up carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.
- Giving us important drugs.
- Provide food for both us and animals.
- Provide homes (habitat).
- They have various industrial uses.
- Look pleasing and are used for decoration.
- Provide us with raw materials e.g Bamboo.
The foods which plants provide us with are:
- Are apple trees which provide apples.