- During photosynthesis light energy is transferred to chemical energy.
- Leaves are well adapted for it
- carbon dioxide + water - glucose+oxygen
- Plants grow best when they have enough light,carbon dioxide and water, and are kept at a suitable temperature.
- If any of these conditions are not met , the rate of photosynthesis will be limited
How plants use glucose?
- Plant and agal cells produce glucose during photosynthesis
- Glucose produced in photosynthesis can be used in a variety of ways.
- Plants and…