- Created by: xelliejones.x
- Created on: 19-02-20 21:00
Biodiversity is the variety of all the different species of organisms on earth, or within an ecosystem.
growth in the human population and an increase in the standard of living means that more resources are used and more waste is produced. Unless waste and chemical materials are properly handled, more pollution will be caused. Pollution can occur:
• in water, from sewage, fertiliser or toxic chemicals
• in air, from smoke and acidic gases
• on land, from landfill and from toxic chemicals. Pollution kills plants and animals which can…