- Created by: xelliejones.x
- Created on: 19-02-20 01:38
enviromental causes of variation
- animals and plants can be affected by climate, diet, accidents, culture and lifestyle
- natural selection- organisms better adapted to enviroment are more likely to survive and have more offspring meaning its passed on.
- how things have evolved overtime.
- natural selection- theres a wide range of variation. individuals with characteristics more suited to the enviroment are more likely to survive and reproduce all others are killed off meaning the ones with the best…