- Created by: CharlGoddard
- Created on: 08-05-15 17:20
Farming in Bihar
Physical factors that promote food production;
- The climate is largely warm and wet(dependant on the monsoon) with short cold winters which is perfect for growing crops.
- The majority of Bihar has deep alluvial soils which are fertile and well drained.
- The fertility of the soil combined with warm and seasonally wet climate means that the land can be very productive.
- In the dry season, groundwater can be used which is found a few metres under the surface.
Economic factors that promote food production:
- SRI farming aims to reduce the amout of input(fertiliser) and focus on caring for individual seeding.= low cost…