- Created by: Emily
- Created on: 24-02-12 14:39
The Big Bang Theory
George Gamov was one of the main contributors to the Big Bang Theory.
According to the Big Bang:
- The Universe is expanding
- Is finite and everchanging.
- Was created around 14 Billion Years ago (Like the beginning of The Big Bang Therory TV show themetune)
- The Universe may have an end, depending on its density.
The Big Bang was a extremely hot, dense explosion from which space, time and everything we know today began... It caused the Universe to expand and made every galaxy in the universe move away from each other.
In the first few seconds after The Big Bang, matter in the form of Hydrogen and Helium nuclei was produced, somuch that about 25% of the matterin the Universe is Helium.
The Big Band theory is currently…