- Concerned with behaviour you can see and measure.
- Learning - a relatively permanent change in behaviour resulting from experience
- Also known as Associationists - associate things with behaviours
- Behaviourism - observable and quantifiable.
Classical conditioning - associating one thing with another eg Pavlov's Puppies
See notes for diagram
- Generalisation - response to stimulus occurs to other similar stimuli.
- Discrimination - the response no longer happens because the difference between original stimulus and new stimulus is great.
- Extinction - …