- Created by: mina.fx
- Created on: 25-05-15 22:03
Often a bearing question in an exam will look like this:
Find the bearing of A from B
3 key points:
- Always start your measurement facing North!
- All bearings are measured clockweise from northline
- All bearings has to have 3 figures, add 0 too any
number bellow 100, e.g:
043*, 006*, 001*
1. Always find the word 'From', and put your pencil on that point. in this case you put your pencil on point B, "Find the bearing of A from B".
2. Sometimes you are not provided with a Northline, draw it yourself! Just go on point B and draw a line facing north.
3. Start measurment…