- Behaviour and thought processes have an innate biological basis
- Genes influence human behaviour
- Biological structures (such as the brain and nervous system) influence behaviour
- Brain chemistry (Neuro chemicals) influences behaviour
- Behaviour has evolved; behaviours that help us survive are more likely to be passed down through generations.
- There is behavioural continuity between species, so it makes sense to study animal species and make a generalisation to human behaviour.
Strengths of the…
Similar Psychology resources: