- Created by: docwhohannaa
- Created on: 09-02-15 10:53
Each subject was tested on four tasks, the presentation of these of these tasks was randomised to control order effects.
- Eyes task
- Happe's strange stories
- Gender recognition task
- Basic emotion recognition task
1. This was interpret parts of the face, by choosing one pair from given mental state terms to describe what the person is thinking. Materials were standardised and were as follows:
- Same area of face
- Same size
- Black and White
- Magazine photos
- Shown for 3 seconds, with a forced choice of two mental states.
- Experimentor said, 'What word best describes…