Homeostasis covers all he functions
HOMEOSTASIS IS THE MAINTENANCE OF A CONSTANT INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT.
There Are Six Main Things That Need to Be Controlled.
The first four you need, but at just the right level - not too much and not too little.
1) The body temperature can't get too hot or too cold.
2) Water content mustn't get too high or low, or too much water could move in and out of cells via osmosis and damage them.
3) If the ion content of the body is wrong, the same thing could happen.
4) The blood sugar level needs to stay within certain limits.
The last two are waste products - they're constantly produced in the body and you need to get rid of them.
5) Carbon Dioxide is a product of respiration. It's toxic in high quantities so it's got to be removed. It leaves the body by the lungs when you breathe out.
6) Urea is a…