Life and Cells.
Plant and Animal Cells have Similarities and Differences.
Most human cells, like animals cells have the following parts:
- NUCLEUS - Contains genetic material that controls the activities of the cell.
- ENZYMES - Found in Cytoplasm, speeds up and controls chemical reactions.
- CYTOPLASM - Gel-like substance where most of the chemical reactions happen. It contains Enzymes that control these chemical reactions
- CELL MEMBRANE - Holds the cell together and controls what goes in and out.
- MITOCHONDRIA - These are where most of the reactions for respiration take place. Respiration releases energy that the cell needs to work.
- RIBOSOMES - These are where proteins are made in the cell.
Plant cells usually have a all the…