Cells can be seen using a light microscope.
There are two types of cells Plant cells and Animal Cells. There are both similarities and differences in the two.
Animal cells- structure and function
- Nucleus - Controls all activity in the cells. Also contains instructions for creating new cells.
- Cytoplasm - Gel were the chemical reactions take place, e.g respiration.
- Cell membrane - Controls the substances in and out of the cell
- Mitochondria - Energy is released by respiration, it is found in the cytoplasm.
- Ribosome - The proteins needed in the cell is created here.(See…